• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Idea for GB list in player list

DeletedUser7897

You know we all have 3 lists at the bottom. Neighbours, guildies and friends.
And if a player has a GB there is an icon, like here
Zr0C7oX.jpg

I suggest to implement a list where we could see the GBs this player has, together with current level and advancement for next level. 3 possibilities shown on next picture (ms paint FTW :p )
sbRf3ke.jpg

One option is only make this list viewable, another improvement is to make it clickable. And when I click on one of the GB in this list, the window of that GB opens and I can put my FP in there.

I see many uses of this, for example I need BP for alcatraz, I can quickly check which players have an Alcatraz in their town, what level it is, and how much FP left for level completion. All this without going in their town and load each and every town.

what are your thoughts?

DeletedUser99445

Hi Vanquish, I like the idea. Hope something like this can be actually done.
+1