• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Idea for duplicate Blueprints from already built Great Buildings

DeletedUser98566

Hello,

I could not find any posts about this idea but I think it is so easy that it has to be discussed earlier :)

I thought of an idea to use for duplicate blueprints (BP) for already built Great Buildings (GB).

After receiving a full set the player could use that set to level up the same GB one level. There could also be a possibility to level up a guildmates or a friends GB if the player wishes to do so. This feature could further be tweaked by allowing the player to trade BPs the same way as he/she is allowed now for a not build GB.

BR Aqualung747

DeletedUser15432

You evidently have not looked very hard because I posted a thread nearly 5 months ago regarding duplicate blue prints, there are also various older threads than that with various other ways yo deal with the duplicate blue prints and there is also information in the upcoming spoilers thread posted by blacksmith.

Furthermore what you are proposing come under the heading of making the game easier, please refer to the sticky thread regarding ideas at the start of the ideas section regarding what can and can not be proposed

DeletedUser

Just to expand on the reply above, there have been multiple threads with ideas for trading duplicate blueprints for GBs which you have already built. It has also been stated that the developers already have something planned, so are probably not going to need or use any further ideas. That said, in my opinion, the best user idea so far has been using full sets of duplicate GBs to bump up the maximum possible level of that GB by one (but you would still have to pay forge points etc).
Other ideas include:
Trade a complete duplicate set for a specific blueprint from a different GB
Trade duplicate blueprints for another bp of the other GB in that age, or trade 4 duplicates for a GB blueprint of another age
Trade X (e.g. 25) duplicate blueprints for a random blueprint
I have also seen ideas for trading duplicates in for forge point packets.
PS: the number one reason for ideas being shot down (or having very sarcastic replies) is if the proper template is not used.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15432

Just to expand on the reply above, there have been multiple threads with ideas for trading duplicate blueprints for GBs which you have already built. It has also been stated that the developers already have something planned, so are probably not going to need or use any further ideas. That said, in my opinion, the best user idea so far has been using full sets of duplicate GBs to bump up the maximum possible level of that GB by one (but you would still have to pay forge points etc).
Other ideas include:
Trade a complete duplicate set for a specific blueprint from a different GB
Trade duplicate blueprints for another bp of the other GB in that age, or trade 4 duplicates for a GB blueprint of another age
Trade X (e.g. 25) duplicate blueprints for a random blueprint
I have also seen ideas for trading duplicates in for forge point packets.
PS: the number one reason for ideas being shot down (or having very sarcastic replies) is if the proper template is not used.

Maybe more people would use the ideas template if it was easy to find, but I have searched several times and still can not find this elusive template

DeletedUser15432

Thanks for the JP, looked there but did not see the "copy and paste" notes