• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I wonder whats next?!

DeletedUser107898

Will we fly to the moon after Future Era, or that is what we will do in FE? ;)
Or thats it? FE and the game is done, finished, closed... out of service? LOL

Thought I wonder .... again.... if we can fly to the Moon (or any other natural satellites, stars or other planets lol) with this lag?!?!?!

:rolleyes:

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
Far Future Antarctic Era. I wish I was kidding. They just keep beating this dead horse as long as it has not completely stopped moving. What will we fight then, penguins?

What next? The Superfluous Era, the Technobabble Era, the Apocalyptic Era and finally the Heat Death of the Universe Era I imagine.

DeletedUser106009

Whats Next

Will we fly to the moon after Future Era, or that is what we will do in FE? ;)
Or thats it? FE and the game is done, finished, closed... out of service? LOL

Thought I wonder .... again.... if we can fly to the Moon (or any other natural satellites, stars or other planets lol) with this lag?!?!?!

:rolleyes:

Timely but perhaps back to the future, time travel! Going back in time to pre Stone age or even an alternate universe.

DeletedUser12400

what happens next?

I've always wondered and this article by f2p grabbed my attention:
I3DYeyb.png

DeletedUser16026

I guess this article is already outdated as it says that Future Era will be the final age.

It's not quite wrong, as it is the final era when it comes to time-progress. So it's not the usual "era" but some new content. :)

DeletedUser107898

So we will have time machines and wormholes and dinner already made while playing FoE? :))

DeletedUser107898

Also would be more fun if the game would be working not perfect but decent? :)))

DeletedUser107021

Do not underestimate the power of the penguins :D
FIGHT THE PENGUINS!