• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I have left this conversation

• Thread starter DeletedUser100555
  • Start date

DeletedUser96867

I can't find the conversation with everyone joining and leaving!

DeletedUser7719

byeordie closes conversation...

Just kidding :D but moving this over to the soapbox

DeletedUser5180

i've just joined the conversation
byeordie moved the conversation
byeordie joked about closing the conversation
miz4r left the conversation
fischh can't find the conversation
testament has joined the conversation
ol7897 has left the conversation

DeletedUser9168

but the crucial thing is

NOBODY can DELETE the conversation

DeletedUser96745

eddi1611 joined conversation

why you move such important topic in soap? It is meant to show how silly new messaging system is..

DeletedUser6974

i've just joined the conversation
byeordie moved the conversation
byeordie joked about closing the conversation
miz4r left the conversation
fischh can't find the conversation
testament has joined the conversation
ol7897 has left the conversation
I have joined the conversation
i have looked around
i have left the conversation

DeletedUser99692

twomsuk is voting with her purse
No more buying diamonds until leaving the conversation has left the conversation.

DeletedUser99692

I will send you a screen shot lol

If I don't get fed up in the mean time and leave the game let alone the conversation

DeletedUser7719

I will send you a screen shot lol

If I don't get fed up in the mean time and leave the game let alone the conversation
I was referring to the last part of your sentence. Was just saying that we all want to be notified when the leave notification is fixed ;) (which is ironic since we don't want to be notified about the leave notification in messages)

DeletedUser99692

It is something but considering that it has also been said that messages will no longer deteriorate after 60 days it is not enough.

To have to scroll past a dozen X has left the conversation to see the last valid comment on a conversation is equally irritating. Also has anyone considered the personal privacy aspect should it really be broadcast to all and sundry that you are withdrawing from a debate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

It is something but considering that it has also been said that messages will no longer deteriorate after 60 days it is not enough.

To have to scroll past a dozen X has left the conversation to see the last valid comment on a conversation is equally irritating. Also has anyone considered the personal privacy aspect should it really be broadcast to all and sundry that you are withdrawing from a debate

I think they have reinstated the 60 day deleting of messages as well.

DeletedUser

I was referring to the last part of your sentence. Was just saying that we all want to be notified when the leave notification is fixed ;) (which is ironic since we don't want to be notified about the leave notification in messages)

Well, i got your meaning there, lol.