• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I got an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have an idea which i'd like to submit and am instructed to 'copy/paste the submission form' into the thread. Tried right-click but copy/paste isn't there. I know i'm being a complete div but can't work it out. I'm missing something that's blindingly obvious i'm sure but for the life of me i'm just too thick to see it !! Please give step by step instructions to a moron. PS. Maybe someone could submit an idea as to where my brain is !!!

DeletedUser276

There is an ideas section to the forums. go to the forums main screen and go into the Idea's section and follow the format in the information post there to put up an idea for consideration :)

to copy paste it you can just retype out the format if you cant highlight and copy and paste it.

DeletedUser

Go to the small scroll box and click in it. Select Ctrl+a which is select all. Select Ctrl+c which is copy. Go to where you want to paste, Click in it, select Ctrl+v which is paste. This is for windows/pc, not sure for mac but someone will know. Ctrl+ a/c/v & x (cut) are standard commands in 'most' programs.
Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.