• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

i feel like i've hit a wall

DeletedUser110506

i feel like the game has gone inactive -- at least in my neighbourhood. i can't buy the supplies i need and no one is trading on my offers.

i have been "farming" about half my neighbours: although they are nominally in the colonial age, most of them, they are defending with 2 spear carriers and in many cases the only loot comes from houses... so, inactives!!

i have been pruning my friends list, so i know there are at least 80 mostly active players out there -- but that's not enough to make the game enjoyable.

are others experiencing this? does this happen from time to time, or is it time of year, or is it just the crummy neighbourhood i'm currently in?

btw, i think much of my guild is also inactive. any invitations out there for a player who's active daily??

DeletedUser111790

most of my neighborhood have the recent event building. But still there are no defense cities. I am in CE. N world.:zzz:

Aspidistra, surely your Guild is where you look to get your trades taken most of the time?

I no longer "buy" trades, they are a waste of FP's, but has your Guild an active trade policy to help you out?

My first Guild was too quiet and it took me ages to garner any trades, but after that the ones since have been very active, so maybe you need a new Guild?

DeletedUser110258

You definitely need a new guild, it should be your main port of call as far as trades go. You say you are an active player...is that limited to aiding & taverns or are you interested in GE / GvG / farming goods? If you can offer something like this to a guild, you are an asset and will be looked after accordingly. Don't be intimidated by the bigger guilds in your world - unless it's specifically written in their guild profile, the majority of good guilds just want good people in them who do their bit to help and will help you in return :)
Best of luck!

DeletedUser110255

wait for the change in neighbourhoods to come around again (although ive also noticed the crappy lack of trades up) ?

DeletedUser111867

People tend to take it personally when you 'farm' them and will remember the pirate who did it which might explain why they are not trading with you. a) you have stolen their goods to trade with and b) they think you are a douche and don't want to trade with you.

Also you don't mention the size of goods you are trading if its less than a hundred stack I won't even bother wasting the forge point on and the little stuff I can easily trade in guild. In every neighbourhood i've been in i have never had an issue in shifting stacks of 100+ goods.