• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: I didnt get my 200 diamonds after my friend got to iron age

DeletedUser

• World:east nagach
  • Browser and Version: ie9
  • Overview of the bug: didnt get 200 diamonds of friend
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

I didnt get my 200 diamonds after my friend got to iron age

DeletedUser276

cant investigate since you havent filled out the questions properly. I dont know your ingame name.. nor the name of your friend.

DeletedUser

my ingame name is: shlomib007

my friend name is ira007

its looks the same becuse of the 007 but we are 2 diffrent people i just helpd her build the account and she used the same name system

DeletedUser276

From my records you guys used the same internet connection. because of this the payout for recruiting is cancelled automatically by the system.

DeletedUser

we work together and i play from my house and from work she also plays from work and sometime from her house

when we play from work we use the same internet becuse its a company network and all employes get out of the same line

but i think i should get the 200 cuse we are 2 diffrent people that play u can see that we both use diffrents ip sometime

DeletedUser9168

I didn't get my diamonds either, because my son played FOE when he came home for Christmas. But I was just told that was the rule - disappointing, but true.

DeletedUser7253

From my records you guys used the same internet connection. because of this the payout for recruiting is cancelled automatically by the system.

I also didn't get diamond's.. We don't have same internet connection , same world..reached iron..etc..etc...
ingame name's ; mrbo & zeens

DeletedUser276

MrBO you logged into zeens connection at 03.07.2013 22:49 gmt+1

DeletedUser276

sigh I meant he logged in from his house :P not his account. *kicks gross* take that.

DeletedUser9168

it doesn't necessarily mean you are trying to cheat if you occasionally use the same internet connection. you visit someone, show them this great game you play, encourage them to join it themselves and then you are automatically prevented from reaping the reward you are offered for trying to spread the word about FOE and inviting new players to join the game. I guess when my son-in-law decides to try it out, i won't get my diamonds for him either because i showed him my account whilst staying at his house. Same will apply to any 'real' friends i have. No wonder so many people these days have to concentrate on virtual friendships rather than actually visiting someone face-to-face

DeletedUser7253

We don't share acc... And we don't have same internet conection at all..If I logged in from her computer , then is to show game etc.. Chek please if I ever done it again.It's against rules to lead new player into game?

Thank you

@GrossEyeEh .. we are not cheater's.. if you say so, maybe you have expirience in that field from personal knowledge? :rolleyes:

it doesn't necessarily mean you are trying to cheat if you occasionally use the same internet connection. you visit someone, show them this great game you play, encourage them to join it themselves and then you are automatically prevented from reaping the reward you are offered for trying to spread the word about FOE and inviting new players to join the game. I guess when my son-in-law decides to try it out, i won't get my diamonds for him either because i showed him my account whilst staying at his house. Same will apply to any 'real' friends i have. No wonder so many people these days have to concentrate on virtual friendships rather than actually visiting someone face-to-face

@jampots ... now I see your post.. I support on that 101% m8

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@GrossEyeEh .. we are not cheater's.. if you say so, maybe you have expirience in that field from personal knowledge? :rolleyes:

I'm pleased you did not take my comment too seriously. Blacksmith is the one to decide what cheating is or is not so I simply accepted his findings. My comment about Blacksmith 'got' BO was meant as a pun where BO is short for Body Odor. I do wonder if that was the intent of your name or a side effect?

DeletedUser276

aaaannyyyways. A good point was made a couple of posts ago and I will talk to da boss and see what she says about it. I may be able to institute some changes... but dont be too hopeful. Changing a policy is usually a very very hard and drawn out thing.

Well I got an answer back faster than I thought. MrBO I have private messaged you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7253

My comment about Blacksmith 'got' BO was meant as a pun where BO is short for Body Odor. I do wonder if that was the intent of your name or a side effect?

Nope.. either... That's the short name from "Bogdan" .. 15 year's ago some french over radio station shortened my name..and heh..from that on.. " MrBO " is active :D

DeletedUser

Same with me. I also didn't get my 200 diamonds.
- ingame name: Lucifer86
- friend ingame name: dharma6270