• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: I created my offer in trade and my resources/listing disappeared?

DeletedUser

I can't seem to see my offer sitting in trade market, why is this?

What happened to my marbles?

I see nothing in my "Your Current Offers".

DeletedUser

I'm having the same issue. I create an offer then the materials I offer disappear and there is no current offers

DeletedUser

ive come to the theory if youre not within the top 80 of your group, your offers dont show until you get in the top 80...thats just a guess so dont quote me but it seems that this is happening to players that are not ranked yet. im currently working my way up to see if this could be true. im not having any problems with my other game where im #5

DeletedUser

My thinking is that it is only happening on the Brisgard server. Is the one giving you problems on Brisgard?

DeletedUser

yes, but my other game on brisgard (which i stopped due to no trade and being stuck) i have no problem at all, logged in to test it yesterday and it worked fine

DeletedUser

ohhh well so much for that theory lol...keep us posted on your's

DeletedUser

same problem here, and neither wanted nor offered goods can be seen in town hall stocks and in current offers interface...

DeletedUser

Just tried posting 20 of my stone for 18 Wine (for unlocking a research), and same issue. I'm also not yet in the top 80. (Brisgard)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same here...
not in top 80
trades dont show up
resources are not listed anymore

DeletedUser

same problem... i am loosing all the resources i place on the market :(
can't see my offers on the market but can see other players offers
hope gm's fix this soon...

DeletedUser1517

I too am having the same problem with my offers on Brisgard not appearing, although the resources are taken. I am outside top 80 there.
I have no problems on Arvahall. I am inside top 80 there.

DeletedUser

that's it, people outside the rankings are being discriminated by the brokers and are being duped into a ponzi scheme :p

DeletedUser108881

i believe i am having the same issue. i post an offer. it does not show up in the market. plus, my inventory is decremented. please let me know if i am doing something wrong.