• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: I am not in the list of the 80 in my neighbourhood

DeletedUser

On server en2 (Brisgard) my city or player name does not show up in the list.
Another player of the neighborhood confirmed, that. He wasnt able to find me as well.

Is this normal?

DeletedUser

I believe you as i know there is more then 80 people in my neighborhood. It is only the top 80 showing up even though there is only supposed to be 80. Just curious who are the top players in your neighborhood.

DeletedUser

Deianira is also in my neighborhood but not showing up.

Top player is sunmoon1806.

DeletedUser1080

Yeah. I'm also not showing up!

BRISGARD!.jpg

DeletedUser

there are definitely >80 players per neighbourhood.. hopefully they are doing this to get rid of inactives.

here in group 4: player rank #30 has under 5000 points...

my buddies in group 12: last rank shown in list (#80) has over 70k :confused:

I mean I know its just the beta, but an mmo so focused on specialized good production/trading should try to figure this out ASAP :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

i've just posted this in Deianira's other thread about it, but:
maybe keeping you invisible for a while is the game's version of "beginner protection"?

DeletedUser

That would still mean there are more than 80 players in a group.