• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to select uninjured troops (or rogues)

RedRobin

Private
So I got myself a shiny new alcatraz and with that came the abundance of rogues. But with that comes another problem. After a few battles all my 20 rogues have red in their hitpoints and I can't select fresh ones since they are hidden away by the "no more than 20 unattached" rule in army tab. Logging out and back in doesn't seem to help either.

Question for the experienced forgers, is any workaround available for this problem ?

Injured troops are put at the back of the queue. If the ones you can see are injured then it suggests that all of your troops are damaged.

Nothing to do except wait for them to heal

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
So I got myself a shiny new alcatraz and with that came the abundance of rogues. But with that comes another problem. After a few battles all my 20 rogues have red in their hitpoints and I can't select fresh ones since they are hidden away by the "no more than 20 unattached" rule in army tab. Logging out and back in doesn't seem to help either.

Question for the experienced forgers, is any workaround available for this problem ?
isnt rogues showing up in the order they are fresh and healthy? i have 1k rogue and hurt rogues go to the far back side. When i used filter as light unit..if your rogue only shows hurt unit that simply means you don't have a fresh rogue.
fresh rogues are always on the faster place on the unit list.
stand by unit which is appearing when you have the exactly same status of unit. So if there is hitpoint 10 left rogues(over 20) it will be reduced in view.

RedRobin

Private
isnt rogues showing up in the order they are fresh and healthy?
Thats what I thought but apparently its not
Pic1 is before a fight when everyone is tiptop. Pic 2 is after a battle where few of them were hurt but still show up in the army tab. I have 50 unattached rogues

Pic1.JPG

Pic2.JPG

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Thats what I thought but apparently its not
Pic1 is before a fight when everyone is tiptop. Pic 2 is after a battle where few of them were hurt but still show up in the army tab. I have 50 unattached rogues

View attachment 22886
View attachment 22887
i dont see whats wrong? Units show in light filter(starting from higher era) then rogue then drummers-its a fixed order.
Rogues behind will be healing rogue. Units ONLY show up as standby when units have different hitpoints. Think of this.
Why do you need to see the same rogues that its totaly same?
your rogues didnt disappear, they are all in your stock. Its just the same-state rogues are being ommited in viewing
why do hurt rogues show up behind?
because they are different from all 100% healthy rogues.
also only healthy rogues will show up in the bar(when you dont scroll) as long as you have only healthy rogues. There is no error on this

RedRobin

Private
Ahh oh.. So the army bar shows 20 healthy rogues in addition to all the injured ones (in case you feel like spending diamonds)
I wrongly assumed that a total of 20 would be shown at all times :P
Thanks for clarifying