• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to know your guild's rank in the GE??

DeletedUser115653

The question should be like this: How to know your guild's rank in the server's GE, i mean you can see those 3 cups: gold, silver , bronze, but how can you tell how other guilds are doing comparing to you?:?

Shad23

Emperor
You look them up in the ranking.
well don't know if i'm missing somthing or am going blind but in global rankings i don't see anything about GE
I am not a mind reader either. I answer the question asked. Not what the question might be.
so your answer does not make sens to me
if your talking about clicing on guild name to see the cups he already new about that
i mean you can see those 3 cups

Andrew420

Major
The question should be like this: How to know your guild's rank in the server's GE, i mean you can see those 3 cups: gold, silver , bronze, but how can you tell how other guilds are doing comparing to you?:?
There is no server wide list ranking guilds by GE performance
You have to look that info up yourself
well don't know if i'm missing somthing or am going blind but in global rankings i don't see anything about GE
Correct there is no list in the rankings
As far as I know only place to see this info is in the guild profile

Agent327

Overlord
that's the 3 cups which op already knew about
so in my opinion my answer might have been more useful then Agents answer

If you ignore the question asked, yes. That is, if your interpretation of it is correct, but you are probably better in gibberissh than I am.