• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How do you set up threads for your guild?

DeletedUser117052

I am a new guold leader. I would like to set up thread system for my guild. What do I do? Thanks!

DeletedUser113901

1. Go to message center
  2. Go to "create message"
  3. Click/tap "update to all guild members"
  4. You can choose a title in the upper bar
  5. Post any message
  6. Done

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Click/tap "update to all guild members"
Don't get that option in my create message box?
Just this:
Message Centre.jpg

DeletedUser117052

Yes, I get the picture pisted above. Is it because I am using an iPad?

Shad23

Emperor
are you a leader or a founder wich rights do you have in guild rights ?
if you are leader or founder you should have the rights necesary to create them if it's the case and you can't see the option to
update to guild members
then contact suport cause you should see it if you have the necesary rights to create guild threads
if you are not founder or leader in your guild then ask them to give you notifier rights then you should see it

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
Did you get this sorted as I have the same issue.
same question as above lol if you want situation to be fixed you need to give us more info :

are you a leader or a founder wich rights do you have in guild rights ?
if you are leader or founder you should have the rights necesary to create them if it's the case and you can't see the option to
update to guild members
then contact suport cause you should see it if you have the necesary rights to create guild threads
if you are not founder or leader in your guild then ask them to give you notifier rights then you should see it

DeletedUser12400

If you are not leader or founder then you need notifier rights in order to send the messages that goes to the entire guild. You can request these rights to your guild leaders and founders.

notifier.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114983

I am a founder of a new guild...two members....I hit create message button, then I click add all guild members...then I send a message and it goes into the conversation thread with the other player, but does not create a 5 FP thread or whatever thread

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Did you get this sorted as I have the same issue.
If you had the rights you wouldn't be asking the question.
If you haven't the rights then unless you have a really good reason you are unlikely to get them because:
i Leaders jealously guard the priviledge for themselves
ii Errant members would use it to hawk their unsafe GB's for free handouts

DeletedUser12400

I am a founder of a new guild...two members....I hit create message button, then I click add all guild members...then I send a message and it goes into the conversation thread with the other player, but does not create a 5 FP thread or whatever thread
Are you doing it right? Check below:

PC VERSION:
T1.png
T2.png

APP VERSION:
M2.PNG

M3.PNG

M4.PNG
M5.PNG

+ + + There must be 3 members including founder in order to enter group name.​

DeletedUser12400

If you had the rights you wouldn't be asking the question.
If you haven't the rights then unless you have a really good reason you are unlikely to get them because:
i Leaders jealously guard the priviledge for themselves
ii Errant members would use it to hawk their unsafe GB's for free handouts
It depends on the guild but most guilds won't give the rights unless there is a reason in order to keep guild messages organized and to prevent spamming.

DeletedUser114983

First, for Cambyses, thank you for taking the time to reply. As I said in my question, I am the founder of a new guild, with two members. So, how could I not have the rights? I do have the rights, and I am asking the question. The rest of your reply is therefore irrelevant.
For Overtype, yes, I followed exactly what you said, but when I click Add all Guild Members, I do not get the line that you have labelled as #2. Probably I will just ask you to confirm this, but as I said in the question, we are currently a guild of 2. You have added a comment that there must be three members including founder to enter a group name. I'm thinking that with no group name, there is no separate thread and that is why my attempts are just going to my other member in the personal message thread????

DeletedUser114983

The reason I wanted to do the threads now is I anticipate 2 or 3 players joining our new guild, and I wanted to have everything set up for their arrival

DeletedUser12400

You have added a comment that there must be three members including founder to enter a group name. I'm thinking that with no group name, there is no separate thread and that is why my attempts are just going to my other member in the personal message thread????
You can add random player not from your guild and group name will appear and after creation just remove him.

upload_2019-6-3_1-30-54.png