• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How do you participate in the leveling up of great building?

DeletedUser

How do you participate in the leveling up of great building therefore gain pvp medals?

DeletedUser

You can participate in the GB of friends, neighbors and Guild Members

Visit the GB you wish to participate in and contribute forge points. If you are one of the top 5 contributors when the GB levels up then you get a reward.

DeletedUser

Every player that has a Great Building you can participate in shows a mini picture of a great building beside their avatar (on the bottom scroll bar). You must go to the player's city (click on their avatar or the mini picture of the GB) and search through their city to find what GB you can contribute forge points to. You must click on each Great Building in their city to see the full description so you can calculate how many forge points you want to donate, if any.

DeletedUser6662

I have a problem with donating forge points - well actually with receiving them for my GB! My girlfriend sometimes logs in to the game using my computer and so now, even when she is not on my computer and not on the same network internet connection, not even in the same city as me, she still gets the message that you can not donate forge points to the person using the same internet connection as you! I do understand the meaning of this, but now that she is like 60 km away, we are not on the same connection any more..so what can I do?

Belcher

Corporal
I have a problem with donating forge points - well actually with receiving them for my GB! My girlfriend sometimes logs in to the game using my computer and so now, even when she is not on my computer and not on the same network internet connection, not even in the same city as me, she still gets the message that you can not donate forge points to the person using the same internet connection as you! I do understand the meaning of this, but now that she is like 60 km away, we are not on the same connection any more..so what can I do?

Have you contacted support? When sharing a connection/computer, you need to inform them to avoid penalties for possible multi-accounting. If you won't be sharing the connection any more, you should also let support know.

DeletedUser

To add to what Belcher said, once you have been on the same internet connection, even if it is only once, you can no longer donate forge points to each other - this is to prevent people from abusing this system.