• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How do you expand your empire to get more land to build things

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1159

Hi All
I have started playing only today and have been attacking players to get victory processions as I thought that was the only way the city will expand. Unfortunately there as been no increase in size of the plot of land where I can build. Can someone please guide me

Tomtom6/ serpent 6

DeletedUser

There are 3 ways to get land expansions (as far as I know):

1. Conquering provinces: some provinces grant access to one land expansion, then you have to pay the price it states in order to use it.
  2. Researching new technologies: after you unlock certain technologies, you get another expansion granted.
  3. Buying them with diamons.

If I'm missing something, please feel free to fill in.

DeletedUser

Winning military tournament yields medals which can be used to buy expansion as well.

DeletedUser

You will have to battle and find this: 1234.jpg
And trying to win,with this go in aba expansion and buy with gold and choice to where putting

DeletedUser1081

it's also worth noting that the medals that you get from the PVP tower "tournaments" aren't awarded right away. the tournament i'm now in lasts until may 2nd, for example, at which point (i presume!) medals will be awarded.

DeletedUser

So your point is that, the medals are not awarded when you reach #1 in the PVP Tower rank. It's supposed to, think about it, if this had happened, every player could get these medals from 5 to 5 minutes. It's normal that at the end of the Tournamet, who's #1 recieves the medals :)

DeletedUser1081

So your point is ...

... ??? if you're addressing me, i think you've misunderstood my post.
i wasn't complaining - i was simply adding to the clarification of how to expand one's area:
the medals needed for a "victory expansion" aren't awarded immediately.

but if you want me to complain, i can! i think two weeks is way too long for a tournament to last.
five days would be plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.