• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How do u beat beserkers etc the first time u meet them??

DeletedUser98163

Hey,

Getting to the end of early middle ages and attacking berserkers, knights, crossbowmen etc is pointless!!!

Any tips?

Thanks.

p.s. ive nearly got catapults and they look useless aswell?

DeletedUser15432

have you got any of the military great buildings i.e. statue if zues, cathedral of aachen as I beat berserkers with a mixture of 4 berserkers and 4 catapults

DeletedUser7719

Armored infantry do great damage against them. Make sure you know which units have bonuses against the other, and you can build your army based on it ;)

DeletedUser98163

No great buildings yet even though i polish and motivate everyday. Any other ways to get blueprints?

Also I have armoured infantry so shall i just use 8 of them??? Nothing else seems to hurt them.

I know what has bonuses against what but i attacked a few of them as a test and took like zero energy off!

DeletedUser3157

Fighting smart with ranged units like archers and catapults can get u some impressive wins over HMA sectors in right conditions. Other than that though, try to use specific units with type boosts against each-other. Obv military boosts and using more advanced units always helps.

Against 8 berserkers, 8 armored inf is ur best option yes. Should defeat it without too much trouble.

Last edited by a moderator: