• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How do I get copper?

DeletedUser4800

Hi there, so I'm basically second in my neighborhood and second in my guild and since there is lack of copper and only I believe just 4 people have it and they don't have big enough quantities I'm basically stuck without copper for 4 days now.

I mean I can't use the game merchant because its too damn expensive, I would literally need 230 other goods to get to 23 copper.

So how do I go about getting copper? I mean something must be done about this, either the game merchants giving better deals at least 0.2 deals or some way for me to temporarily get any resource. Lets say you have a bonus resource once in a week to get 20 of any good.

DeletedUser1946

You should have planned ahead and made copper before.
You could plunder some copper if possible if your neighbors have them. :D

DeletedUser

You could just produce the copper yourself. Production would be 1/5 of what you normally get, so 1 for 4h. Getting 23 copper would then take 92 hours. Or half that time if you built two copper foundries.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser1081

You can build copper foundries without having a deposit for them - it takes a while, but you if you build two it's not that bad.

edit: Oops - Anwar beat me to it. What he said.

Or you can wait for your neighbours and guildmates to have enough to trade.

Enjoy the wait er I mean the game :cool:

DeletedUser1094

SlickR - Just an advise... If you are too far ahead of your Guild-mates, it can be difficult to trade higher-age goods. Either you have to wait for them to catch up, use the advise given by Anwar... or simply change to a Guild, which matches your progresses in the game and is able to trade your needs. Not all players, play at the same speed... In my opinion, it's best to team up with equal paced players.

DeletedUser4800

SlickR - Just an advise... If you are too far ahead of your Guild-mates, it can be difficult to trade higher-age goods. Either you have to wait for them to catch up, use the advise given by Anwar... or simply change to a Guild, which matches your progresses in the game and is able to trade your needs. Not all players, play at the same speed... In my opinion, it's best to team up with equal paced players.
Yeah that makes sense. I may need to change it in order to progress. How do I resign from a guild then?

I haven't entertained that option because in a new guild you get less motivate as a new members and need time to build up your reputation.

DeletedUser1094

How do I resign from a guild then?

You enter your Guild-profile, it's the same place as where you enter your Guild-Forum, but instead you click the "Members" button. To the right of your name, there's a red button with a cross. Clicking that will let you leave your Guild.

DeletedUser

I haven't entertained that option because in a new guild you get less motivate as a new members and need time to build up your reputation.

That.. seems odd.
Never heard of that, but I suppose some guilds would have a hazing process... not sure why any member would keep to this and refrain from visiting your town though, or how they'd police that to begin with.

- L