• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How can I transfer diamonds and other goods from one world to another?

Madam Bronze

Private
I read on Facebook, Forge of Empires - Official Group, that someone can transfer diamonds, harvested from the well of desire in one world, to another world. Is this possible and if so how do I do it?

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
Only Diamonds are available to you in all worlds, if they are on the same account.

Nothing else, like goods, blueprints, units or buildings can move from the world in which they where first created.

Sorry, but that's how the game has been set up.

Toma 1972

Private
So, can I have multiple cities on same server? Can I have more than one city and plunder my own second city?
Is this OK?

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
If you had two different devices, connected to the internet using two different IP addresses, it could theoretically be possible to attack yourself. But even that would be highly unlikely, and too complex for anyone to do.

The main point would be why would you?

Shad23

Emperor
If you had two different devices, connected to the internet using two different IP addresses, it could theoretically be possible to attack yourself. But even that would be highly unlikely, and too complex for anyone to do.

The main point would be why would you?
+ it's against Inno rules to have 2 citys on same world

Knight of ICE

So, can I have multiple cities on same server? Can I have more than one city and plunder my own second city?
Is this OK?

Rules​

1) One account per player
Each player may have only one account per world. Each account may have only one user and may
not be logged into or played by any other player.
Sharing your password with another person is forbidden.
Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other players’ accounts is forbidden. If another player
sends you their password, you must always report them.
Examples:
- It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.
- It is allowed to use the same account to play on multiple worlds.
- It is allowed to use multiple accounts to play Forge of Empires but never on the same world.
- You may not access (or have access to) any account that does not belong to you, on any world.
- It is forbidden to play for another player if they are temporarily away, or for any other reason.
- It is forbidden to force entry into an account or attempt to trick another player into giving you their
login information.
- It is forbidden to ask another player for their login information.