• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How active is your continent?

DeletedUser

At the moment, I am on 176,000 and coming second. The sad thing is I think only around 15 people on my continent still play. The 20th player only has 13,000 points. This sucks for many reasons, such as a lack of market use, and a lack of reason to attack people. Is there any way the developers could change the continent system so that this no longer happens? Perhaps by deleting old accounts below a certain point threshold. What's really sad is that from #56 all the way to #80, all players are on 0 points. How is this allowed? Surely these players shouldn't be kept on the list. I'm sure new joining players wouldn't mind replacing those slots, although they would have quite the disadvantage. Which would encourage communication and team play, which isn't a bad thing. Any suggestions? How's your continent?

J

DeletedUser

Come join us in brisgard, you'll most likely be thrown into group 12, other than insane pvp activity, a near impossible feat to join the top 80 list - which leads to trade and progression problems... I'm doing a bad job selling our group/server aren't I? :p anyways you get the idea ;)

DeletedUser

Haha! I would love to but I don't really want to start again, Ive come so far! (But not really)
Do you really think its worth the move? Bare in mind I just got Diablo III so I won't be playing much :P

DeletedUser

Haha! I would love to but I don't really want to start again, Ive come so far! (But not really)
Do you really think its worth the move? Bare in mind I just got Diablo III so I won't be playing much :P

Diablo III @_@ what are you still doing here?! :p

DeletedUser

brisgard never came down is Arvahall still down? or maybe it's just your connection... etc.

DeletedUser

ROFLMAO, ok sorry for hijacking your thread with all this offtopicness, this will be the last, happy hunting :D (darn I want some of Diablo 3 too :p)

DeletedUser

What's really sad is that from #56 all the way to #80, all players are on 0 points. How is this allowed? Surely these players shouldn't be kept on the list. I'm sure new joining players wouldn't mind replacing those slots, although they would have quite the disadvantage.

As you said it would cause a large disadvantage for them and more people would quit then.

Until they remove the way the current group is done this is a issue, especially for trading until it's made global.

DeletedUser1132

in my group only a hand full of players are still active, its kind of boring and the market is just a joke.

new players won´t have much fun because it impossible to catch up and for me its not much fun either... leading all 3 pvp tournaments without competition and having double the points than the player on second place

no way i will ever spend a single cent on diamonds if this won´t change.... something to think about for the dev´s

DeletedUser

there are somewhere between 10 and 15 active people in my region. I'm #1 with 64k points, #2 is 55k points, #6 is 20k points, and #15 is less than 8k points. There are 21 people with 0 points and only 29 people have more than 1k points.

DeletedUser1132

#50 to #80 are 0 point players

I believe that these "players" are generated by the system to fill up to 80 because 0 points means they have not even clicked a building once to collect something and certainly didn´t build anything

DeletedUser1132

#50 to #80 are 0 point players

I believe that these "players" are generated by the system to fill up to 80 because 0 points means they have not even clicked a building once to collect something and certainly didn´t build anything

DeletedUser

My group, Numbers 36-80 are 0 points, 19 to 35 is below 1000, and everyone from number 12 to 80 are inactive, sooo sad, I have needed one marble forever now, and can not get it, lol. We have 3 people that trade, and 2 of us have the same things up on the market, lol.

DeletedUser1845

i agree with Pam - there's not enough players therefore trade dries up and you can't progress. all you can do is complain on the forums at this point!

DeletedUser

My group is quite active, about market, i don't know what to say...

DeletedUser

3 people trading in my group, 12 over 100k points, 19 over 50k points, 17 with 0 points. not the worst group, i hope