• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

how about a league system ?

DeletedUser13805

what would you guys say to a league system ? all the top players would have to compete with each other, in division 1 which would be the first 80 postions in the current rankings division 2 would be 80 to 160 and so on down the rankings ? it would mean i think a much fairer way people can compete with each other and replace the merge system we have. if people do well they move up the ranks or down and when the merges happen they will simply move to the new divison ?

DeletedUser

I agree, but it would be in addition to the current neighborhood system.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Any ideas on this badge?
badge.png

DeletedUser

Leaving aside the blatant rat-quest interpolation, I think it's a nice idea ... with the caveat about which age people are in, if you're going to extend the 'divisions' down past the top few hundred (or thousand?) players. After that the lines are very blurred between points and advancement. Somebody who has been collecting coins for the last month and adding to their (or other people's) GBs may have increased their score but not advanced far on the tech tree, and so find themselves completely outgunned in a 'hood full of tech tree climbers with the latest modern weaponry, although all players have the same points score. I guess that may be one of the issues the current neighbourhood merge algorithm is sometimes struggling with?

DeletedUser15432

I also agree to the original suggestion and both of the caveats also proposed and would suggest a more refined league, top 80 players in progressive age, the industrial age, then colonial age and ad infinitum, with the second division in each group being filled out by those who have large points totals but are not up to the level of afvancement

DeletedUser13805

I agree, but it would be in addition to the current neighborhood system.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Any ideas on this badge?
View attachment 4938

no it would replace the merge system we have at the moment where the weak get put in with way over the top strong players