• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Housing Early middle ages

toxvon

Private
multistory houses says 200 in 4h but gives 400 this needs to be fixed.

Also multistory houses are way better than frame houses and clapboard houses and you get these first this should be balanced better.

DeletedUser

multistory houses says 200 in 4h but gives 400 this needs to be fixed.

Also multistory houses are way better than frame houses and clapboard houses and you get these first this should be balanced better.

maybe they are motivated so they have x2 production ?

Why would you want it fixed?
Do you have a lighthouse of Alexandria Great Building by any chance?

Alexandria doesnt give x2 Coin Supply if you meant that :D

toxvon

Private
i like waiting to build houses they should get better with time not worse brownstone house in next age also seems worse than multistory.

yeah maybe it was motivated its 200 now.

DeletedUser

i like waiting to build houses they should get better with time not worse brownstone house in next age also seems worse than multistory.
well im still in Iron Age but house varry to their colection time and their space
for Example, there are houses that produce 100 coin in 1 hour so it is 400 if you collect in time and houses that produce 200 in 4hours that are suited for players that collect every 4hours or so
i hope i made it easy for you :)

DeletedUser

ive only been playing a week the first two ages seems ao polished but this seems wrong.
cant help you on that because im 1 age lower than you, check again later this thread probably someone will post a more helpfull answer than mine

DeletedUser

Get ready for some more surprises along the way :)
i suppose later game housing is only for quests,
i am already using 0 house in IA xD
and not only because i am in world that you can build a lot of high era GB's
on my 2nd world i am using Event Buildings for housing so i suppose later are pretty useless spending space for homes

Shad23

Emperor
have'nt built a house in ages lol like said above there are alternatives you can get population from special buildings and from GB's

Agent327

Overlord
have'nt built a house in ages lol like said above there are alternatives you can get population from special buildings and from GB's

Not when you are starting and moving through the early ages. Emphasis on the word "moving". Campers can hardly be a source on how this game is supposed to be played.

DeletedUser

Not when you are starting and moving through the early ages. Emphasis on the word "moving". Campers can hardly be a source on how this game is supposed to be played.
why would you move if you dont have the goods ?

Shad23

Emperor
lol goods is an other thing eventualy you can do without building goods buildings , i have'nt built goods buildings since i left prog era why would i build them they can get plundered lol

DeletedUser

lol goods is an other thing eventualy you can do without building goods buildings , i have'nt built goods buildings since i left prog era
and what about guild treasury and GvG-GBG-GE ?

Shad23

Emperor
Arc lvl 80 takes care of treasury , GVG treasury already have enough for in treasury GBG and GE i fight only or almost
sometimes i do FP / goods trades to get more for treasury when treasury needs goods my goods GB's give me enough lower era goods to do those trades without me needing to build goods buildings

DeletedUser

Arc lvl 80 takes care of treasury , GVG treasury already have enough for in treasury GBG and GE i fight only or almost
give me screen from your Guilds Treasury and a screen of your position in Guild ranking in your world
give it in pm if we are going offtopic
*ps Arc level 80 can be done easier staying in 1 era or moving through ages ?

DeletedUser

anyway my point is you cant be in all GvG maps top in GBG and having full treasury.
unless you guys are all friends in your world and never heard of big war