• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

History of FP Contribution on all GBs

Wipeout

Private
With the common use of swop threads within guilds and all the head-aches that come "you have short paid" into the relevant GB, is there not a way to have a contribution tracking history for each GB for maybe just the level that it is on? That way when another player takes your 100 swops, you can both be assured that 100 actually was contributed and stops all the "issues" arising as some people do make mistakes, but others also take advantage of this setup, unfortunately.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
The Gb owner can see who has contributed to every lvl of his/her GB so could work out who had underpaid Fp contributions if this is what has happened to you, also you can view there Gb contributions also to keep track of your Fp contributions

papashakes

Corporal
when I first started in swap threads in guild I kept an analog record (pen and paper) these days I just check when it's a new member to make sure that they are not one of the unscrupulous ones :)