• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Shah Jahan

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser111027

Well, looks like I was just being unlucky at first (2nd, 3rd, 4th) - my fifth drop was 50 diamonds! Woot!

Not a bug. I've noticed that the prizes for the quests and the final rewards aren't what they used to be. I have a hedge maze in Beta, I'm thinking of nuking it. I only get coins and the odd trade goods from it, and it eats a lot of space. A few shrines in that space would be far more useful. Also, doing the quests, 5 goods as a reward is just pathetic. What I'm doing now is going as far as I reasonably can without finishing an event unless I really, really want the final prize.

Yes, the "OR" as part of the event is a good thing. Pity it's not on the final quest of the event, "gain control of a province". I am already so far ahead on the map on most worlds, simply because of the infernal non-stop events, that I have to negotiate. CE troops just don't hack it against AF defense.

The biggest problem is that the developers have stopped listening to their customers (us) and only to the ka-ching of the money players. I know they need to pay the electric bills, but I've seen too many people get fed up with the game because there is no recovery time anymore between events. We were supposed to have 6 minis the first year - we had 5 or 6 in the first 6 months. Plus the regulars. It's killing the fun of playing.

DeletedUser110195

@ams724 no doubt you are correct. But applying current social acceptances to ancient practices is ridiculous.

By those standards the Romans - which during their domination and numerous atrocities - also provided for irrigation, roads, sanitation, ampitheatres and literally dozens of other scientific advancements in all areas of society should be condemned. Feel free to stop using your bathroom or going to watch a artistic performance or expecting fresh food if u support such a one sided view on history.
Yes actually they should be condemned for any immoral actions. Just because an act of evil results in something positive, does not excuse that evil act, nor should we throw away what was learned or invented; doing so merely makes the sacrifices others have born gaining that knowledge or invention to be in vain.

Pavlvs

Private
... other doubt: why does my labyrinth give me unrefined goods while WW gives those of the current age? ... It does not seem consistent ... :(

DeletedUser6065

I dunno, but it sure looks to me like there is no way to the center of the maze.
. . . mk