• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Isadora Duncan

DeletedUser106696

Now that we've all seen the trumpet-announcement in the message window umpteen times, can you PLEASE take it away. That message window is bad enough as it is - please give us back the ability to see 4 (!!!) messages per page (which is a joke in itself...)

DeletedUser14704

Setting the bar pretty low for an 'Historical' questline...but I always welcome an opportunity to collect a wishing well, as long as we don't have to deal with the annoying quests 'explore a province' and 'conquer a province'.

Sigh, thought after the last event Inno had finally got the message over these but they're back. :(
So, event over already, not even half way through the questline.
Inno, these dumb quests have got to go. Every event/mini event just pushes us deeper and deeper into maps we cannot cope with at current levels.
For example, on Greif I am now on the final sector of the Tomorrow map but city production and troops are still playing catchup and are firmly rooted in Contemp Era. I've done the few sectors that were barely possible with troops + rogues, the remaining 8 sectors are 2-wave Tomorrow Era troops with 60% bonuses and cannot be defeated with what's available, the next era troops are well into the tech tree so won't be unlocked for ages yet and even they have proved inadequate when trialling with unattacheds.
For same reasons, I'm not producing goods of that era so cannot buy my way through, and with the demands of the Expeditions and GvG, trading isn't meeting the need.
Even if by some miracle I managed to conquer/purchase those last 8 sectors, the game mechanics would still make this quest impossible as this is the final Province of the Era. That means 2 and a half days scouting to find the next map and then another 1 and a half days to scout the 1st sector. 4 days to do 1 quest in an event that only lasts a week! Even you can do the maths on that one.

DeletedUser6065

If I were a Dev;

Final Quest: Build a gallows.
Reward: 100 Rope. 100 Silk.
. . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15372

Why do you want the final quest to be that and with those rewards? :?