• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Isadora Duncan

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

Please find the full announcement about our Isadora Duncan Historical Questline HERE

DeletedUser12400

Looking forward to this event!
Diamonds.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15372

13 new wishing wells? that is a lot of wishing wells from an event :o

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Setting the bar pretty low for an 'Historical' questline...but I always welcome an opportunity to collect a wishing well, as long as we don't have to deal with the annoying quests 'explore a province' and 'conquer a province'.

DeletedUser105544

Isidora Duncan...hm...last quest should be named "Watch your scarf" :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15372

Setting the bar pretty low for an 'Historical' questline...but I always welcome an opportunity to collect a wishing well, as long as we don't have to deal with the annoying quests 'explore a province' and 'conquer a province'.

But sir! I just checked the wiki for the event and one of the quests is to scout a province :o

DeletedUser97688

Will it be one per day, or will they let us bash it out in a couple of hours?

DeletedUser102521

I'm in Future age, noone trades Nutritions. So because of that I can't advance and will stop with this quest pretty soon.
And it is not worth to build Nutritions' production building since I don't owe boosted source.

DeletedUser108777

LOL "Watch your scarf"

Has anyone noticed she looks just like Princess Leia from Star Wars in this pic?
duncan_forum_logo.png

DeletedUser106696

In Beta it was even worse than that - scout a province and throw goods worth 2 (!!!) sectors down the drain for "negotiations" :mad: