• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hidden Scout offer

DeletedUser2237

• World:Arvahall
  • Browser and Version:Internet Explorer
  • Overview of the bug: I have captured Gorski but the next scouting offer appears for about a second and then disappears under the Gorski map
    I am unable to click on it before it disappears and if I recall the Continent Map the scouting offer does not appear at all
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: every time that I click on Continent Map
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

DeletedUser6461

Hi weg1,

Gorski is supposed to be the last province in PE Map. As of now, there are no more options available to scout. It might be a glitch. If you happen to see that scouting option again, could you please provide us a screen shot if possible? This will help us to identify the issue more distinctly.

DeletedUser7719

I don't think that's a scouting button. Every time I load the world map, I see my scout and a 50 diamond cost with no timer pop up for less than a second before disappearing. If this is not the case, have you already done the EMA Bonus Content?