• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hi All, Im New Here :)

DeletedUser

hi all im new here :) and to the game as well and its pretty cool ;) anyone have any tips for a newbee?? BTW can someone tell me if i put this in the righ place?

Edit: how do i get in to the alliance/guild tab?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7099

just wait a sec. until a yellow player named Blood will write somewhere below my reply ^^

DeletedUser

Hello Lord.Falcon and welcome to the forums. :)

This "Soap-box square (off-topic) section" is more for non-game related discussions / topics. The Questions / FAQ section (Click me!) is a great place to look for answers about the game, or posting a thread if you can't find what you're looking for. (Please do make use of the search feature in the upper right corner before starting a new thread though. ;))

To discuss game related topics, there's the Game discussions section. (Click me!)

To learn more about the game and receive helpful tips, I highly recommend taking a look at Pendragon's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Guide. (Click me!)

Regards,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser7099

@Blood: i've been around Lord Hot-sauce so much lately that i've been able to absorb some of his evil mind tricks

DeletedUser

You're welcome. ;)

The force is strong in Blood, indeed, but you might want to add that we've got a very handy guide's section too: Click me
And this one specifically for beginners: Click me

- L

DeletedUser

[...] but you might want to add [...]
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Do you see the colour of that guy's name? The title underneath? And then just take a look at who's section this is...
...Always picking on the little guy... :mad:
:p​

Seriously though, yes, I did forget to mention our fabulous, magnificent, outstanding, unbelievable, ingenious...

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

P.S.: I'm still a Padawan, so bare with me Master.

DeletedUser

Actually we are, just that I like to joke around every now and then. :p
(Please don't ever take me too seriously when I'm posting within this section. :rolleyes:)

DeletedUser

lol :D will do :) all u mods and cms are really nice ive been on a few forums were the mods and cms are mini dictators, so to me all mods and cms on all forums are mean and powerhungry, its nice to see im wrong for once :)

DeletedUser

I don't need to be power hungry..
I ALREADY HAVE ALL TEH POW0RZZ :p

DeletedUser7099

this is awesome, we should do a chat with every new member on the forum ;)

DeletedUser4089

Popping my head in to represent the blues. I'm glad you're enjoying it here :)

DeletedUser