• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Here be dragons quest doesn't complete

DeletedUser99545

• World: East Nagach
  • Browser and Version: Chrome 30.0.1599.101
  • Overview of the bug: Quest Here be dragons doesn't complete
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: all the time
  • Urgency: urgent
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary: The quest here be dragons requires to "Produce 6 kegs of beer, 6 boxes of cigars, or 6 explosives". The status doesn't go beyond 2/6 when producing boxes of cigars. Producing kegs of beers raises it to 4/6 and then it stops again. producing explosives doesn't change the completion progress at all.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: yes

DeletedUser96901

produce 6 OR 6 OR 6 not 2+2+2 is the clue

and explosives is not the good
the 8 hour production of the chemical plant has the same name

for example
you already have produces 2 kegs of beer and nothing else.
now you produce 2 box of cigars. it obviously stays at 2 because you only have produced 2 of it. correct.
now you produce 2 more kegs of beer and it increases to 4. thats correct you produced 4 kegs of beer.
if you now want to finish it with explosives you must produce 6 times explosives because you have none produced yet in this example

DeletedUser98682

Hi Irwen

e you have tried the above If you are still experiencing this problem, please could you submit a ticket in-game (right click anywhere in your city and choose 'contact support'). We will be able to assist you better from there.
Best Regards Tracy

DeletedUser15432

• World: East Nagach
  • Browser and Version: Chrome 30.0.1599.101
  • Overview of the bug: Quest Here be dragons doesn't complete
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: all the time
  • Urgency: urgent
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary: The quest here be dragons requires to "Produce 6 kegs of beer, 6 boxes of cigars, or 6 explosives". The status doesn't go beyond 2/6 when producing boxes of cigars. Producing kegs of beers raises it to 4/6 and then it stops again. producing explosives doesn't change the completion progress at all.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: yes

You appear to be misreading the quest here, it is produce 6 of 1 item not 2 or each of 3 separate items

DeletedUser99545

You misunderstand me, I've produced 4 boxes of cigars, but the progress bar stopped at 2/6.
I've then tried to produce kegs of beer. The very first one I produced raised the progress bar to 3/6. The next one raised it to 4/6. Then the progress bar didn't go up any more, no matter how many kegs of beer I produced (I did 5 in total).
So I figured the text of the quest is wrong and I actually have to produce 2 of each. However running the 8h job of the chemical plant didn't raise the progress bar at all.
So now I'm stuck at 4/6 no matter what I produce!

I've create a ticket in-game as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99545

Well, the issue is resolved for me, the 8h job at the chemical plant managed to finally raise the the status bar to completion. So I've managed to finish the quest though not via the (faster) 1h productions.

DeletedUser7719

Glad to see that you could still finish the quest :)
Hope the bug gets resolved though