• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: help my great building disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlahia

Private
My great building disappeared a few minutes ago,Statue of Zeus...why?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7719

Cheating?
Btw, why didn't the template appear on this entry?

DeletedUser

It seems the template did not appear because he 'cheated' and edited the post to remove it. :p . . . Joke

But the reality is, you need to contact in game support if the GB did not come back after clearing your cache and rebooting the game. In game support is available by right clicking on your game screen and following the menu.

vlahia

Private
I didnt do anything wrong..and I didnt cheated..I played this game almost from the beginning and I spent so much time on it...

DeletedUser

I didnt do anything wrong..and I didnt cheated..I played this game almost from the beginning and I spent so much time on it...

Just contact in-game support (right click anywhere in the game and then click on SUPPORT), they have records of all game activity and can certainly help you (much better than anyone here in the forum).

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser12400

Dummy accounts

If its not a bug then probably something related to dummy accounts.

DeletedUser7719

Dummy accounts would be considered cheating, so if he claimed that he hasn't cheated, everything should be sorted out quite soon.

DeletedUser

Cheating is such a strong word. Some people think they can sign into a 'friend's account and help themselves to a few forge points that they put on the Great Buildings of themselves or others. This is breaking the rules. Everyone needs to let that sink in. You don't have to be given a label like 'cheater', just realize that it is surely, definitely breaking the rules to sign into ANY account except your one and only.

Another rule breaker that causes Great Buildings to disappear has nothing to do with dummy accounts. If I/you make a deal with any player to give my/your Great Building forge points in exchange for some favor on another world, that is breaking the rules. That often results in loss of Great Building.

When you refer back to posts made earlier, we don't know if any of this is the case so I am just putting information out there for readers to absorb. The opening poster needs to contact support in game to discuss his individual case.

DeletedUser7719

The support team usually will get back to you within a day, but know exactly what's going on. The forums just give you quick answers, but don't usually get the full detail.

DeletedUser276

This is not a bug but a penalization for cross world trading.

When it is not a bug it takes a while for staff to get back to the player due to the fact that the person who dealt with the issue is the one who is required to respond and answer the player back. So when they get on next is when you get your response. Since this is not a bug and its been answered I am closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.