• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Help - My Account is gone!

DeletedUser4989

Help Please!

I'm trying to log in but it says my account and my email address doesn't exist. I was inGame last night.

Why is this happening.

:(

DeletedUser1081

i'm sorry this is happening to you - have you been misdirected to the wrong server?? there's an epidemic of that, especially if you're using Google Chrome:
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?5264-Google-Chrome-Login-Issue

try going back to the main log-in page, and click on the flag in the upper right corner to choose the server you've been playing on up until now ... hope that helps you find your way home

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4989

ermahgerd!!!

I found it! I was on the GB server. that's odd I'm in germany. does that if I invite my friends and they get on the german server I can't see them?
:-/

DeletedUser1081

you're welcome! :cool: glad you found home.
and if you invite friends who go to the German server instead of following you to where you are: indeed, you would not see them. they're in a parallel universe.

enjoy the game

DeletedUser

If you are using google chrome therefore you are using your chrome ID to login how can you login manually when you dont have a username and password provided by FOE?

DeletedUser7719

you do have a username (it's the in-game "username"), but to get a new password:
1) go to en.forgeofempies.com
(--- log out if it is automatically logged in---)
2) click the "forgot your password"
3) enter your email and complete the rest (on your email)