• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

help cheating enemy

woody432

Private
enemy.jpg

Hi team,

while attacking a player I noticed that a unit moved into the top right hand corner,When I got close enough with jaeger/canon or grenadier it would not let me attack it, is this normal or a BIG BUG as it has happened several times

thanks

woody432

DeletedUser9019

Several people have reported this. In my own experience, it is possible to attack the unit by carefully pointing at the lower half of the hex it's in.

DeletedUser9168

if you use the fullscreen option, bottom left, under turn sound off button on battle screen, you get a lot more of the field on your screen - all the hexagons plus spare space around them. if makes fighting battles a whole lot easier to see what's happening.

DeletedUser276

it is a spacing issue. The devs are aware of this and from what they said it is a resolution issue on the players end.

Greywolf

Sergeant
it is a spacing issue. The devs are aware of this and from what they said it is a resolution issue on the players end.

An iPad app for FoE is being developed at the moment. I'm wondering whether or not it will be possible to do battles with this app. Especially since resolution will be a problem on the relative small screen of an iPad.

DeletedUser

I'm going to repeat what I read on another thread as it may help you out:

Some have said they battle all possible enemies then click autofinish to get the one in the corner.