• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Healing time doubled

DeletedUser100488

• World:Houndsmoor
  • Browser and Version: Chrome 33.0.1750.146 m
  • Overview of the bug: Got a catapult that had 7 damage..7*24 mins=168mins...instead it took 2:30hrs to gain only 3 squares.
  • Screenshots: Didnt make one at start of healing,so no use in making one in the middle...take my word for it
  • How often this occurs: Just noticed it,but can try it again.
  • Urgency:Urgent,it breaks the game
  • Preventative Actions: cant do anything
  • Summary:tried that catapult in a new battle,to check if it isnt only a graphics bug...nope,it isnt,the cat does lower damage
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: actually,did a post by post search,didnt find anything similar
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
yes,did refresh,cleared cache/cookies and restart

DeletedUser100488

just checked it again...in the last 90 minutes it gained only 2 health.

DeletedUser102246

Soldiers Not Healing

Similar (same?) problem here.

Houndsmoor
Browser and Version: Chrome 34.0.1847.116m
Overview of the bug: Soldiers not healing
Screenshots: Didn't make one at start of healing, so no use making one now
Urgency: Urgent,it breaks the game
Preventative Actions: Cant do anything
Summary: I was in a middle of a sector battle when the latest update occurred. When resumed battle was finally won I got a "Second Wave Battle" screen and then the game locked up. On restart the victory was credited, but the province remains in enemy hands.

Since then my soldiers are not healing normally. Built one new soldier replacement after the battle. It's been over 4 hours since the build and aprox. 11.5 hours since the battle and all damaged units remain damaged! ZERO healing has occurred in the last 1.5 hours. :mad:

Fix Tries: Have tried a refresh and a complete reload without any changes in their status.

DeletedUser102246

My soldiers never healed, so I've been scrapping them for new replacements. Keeping my fingers crossed that it was a glitch, not a permanent problem.