• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: healing of soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

there is suppose to be a 12 minutes per point to heal a soldier after a battle. i fought a battle soldier had 2 points left on his health. that is 8 points to heal which would have been 96 minutes. i had to rebuild one unit which is 120 minutes. i had my new soldier and still waiting on 3 more health points to regenerate. your time is way way off on healing of soldier units.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums jab222,

I can understand your problem. I would like to ask you to submit this bug using the bug report template which you can find in by click on "Bug Report Readme" from my signature.

We will try and check this in the meantime.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is actually a case of "It works as intended, you just have to figure out how it's intended to work" if memory serves. There have been some wild speculations around on how the healing timers actually function, which you should be able to find by searching for example "unit healing times" (search box is at the top right of the forums)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

i have had enough of you ingame moderators i want direct contact to the main company i want to make a formal complain. if you dont want to give it to me i will just contact them thru their coporate office out of germany. i have had enough of you saying i dont know what i am talking about. if you dont like that then how about i just buy into this company and start firing people.

DeletedUser

i have had enough of you ingame moderators i want direct contact to the main company i want to make a formal complain. if you dont want to give it to me i will just contact them thru their coporate office out of germany. i have had enough of you saying i dont know what i am talking about. if you dont like that then how about i just buy into this company and start firing people.

Thank you for my laugh of the day. Go for it.

DeletedUser

glad you had your laugh because i already sent the main company a email. not putting up with it anymore even if i have to spend millions i wont put up with someone with that kind of attitude.

DeletedUser

glad you had your laugh because i already sent the main company a email. not putting up with it anymore even if i have to spend millions i wont put up with someone with that kind of attitude.

Dear jab222, we sincerely regret to see you so upset.
Mutzena has explained to you that the game is intended to work this way, nothing less nothing more. Here words meant that the formula of healing units is much more complex than other players could know. We will forward this issue to someone with higher responsibilities and you will be able to receive a confirmation weather Mutzena told you the truth or not.

P.S.Could you please let us know which part of the issue you feel was not properly explained to you?

DeletedUser

jab22, the moderators have explained the best they can about this matter, and even given you some help on your way.

If you have any issues you want to bring up, feel free to send me a PM and i can discuss with you further.

DeletedUser

i dont want anything from anyone on this board anymore my issues will be brought straight to main office. i am tired of how people react and how they talk to people on this board. i will get my answers straight from horses mouth. they will answer to a stock holder even if they dont want too.

DeletedUser276

Jab222 me and Archangel Snail are staff of the company. Contacting the head office wont get much accomplished especially when someone threatens to try and buy into the company even though its not stock shared.

While some of the responses may have been a tad abrubt if you have an issue with a moderator its best to take to me or Archangel Snail. If you are unsatisfied with our answers we can forward you on to a person higher up the food chain.

Posting upset comments in the forum just doesnt accomplish much. If you have an issue please pm me or Arch.

Status
Not open for further replies.