• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: happiness bug

DeletedUser96901

Don't see why you even decided to reply to the rhetorical question, but there are third party ways of searching a player across a server, so you don't need to search in all 14 worlds. You seem to take the time to calculate how 543 is a significant number that makes sense towards the situation, how many cottages it would take to cover 543 population, and find out that triumphal arches can be researched before goods buildings, so yes, you the player does seem to already put in some extra work so mind you if I just want to end the pointless argument above by finding more details behind the situation.
oh another way to find cities

still I would need to complete the tutorial first before I can visit other towns :eek:

btw; math is interesting and always fun to do
that is work I like to do

so why searching a city only to find out what I already knew:
it is not a bug: it is the fault of the player :p
work I don't need to do

DeletedUser

Those figures don't even make sense for an IA account, you're just posting nonsense to fob players off again.
Those are real numbers. I wouldn't even think of fobbing anyone for anything.

>I do agree the OP should have filled the bug report in more detail.

I just checked the OP and I see that I did skip stuff. None of which is relevant. I tried to post a screenshot, but it was too big!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

>I do agree the OP should have filled the bug report in more detail.

I just checked the OP and I see that I did skip stuff. None of which is relevant. I tried to post a screenshot, but it was too big!

I think stating which world would have been a help and wouldn't have taken you long to fill in the other stuff. Looks like Darkstar can explain what has happened so no point discussing this thread any further unless his explaination turns out to unsatisfactory. I suspect it will be fine though.