• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Happiness Bonus Does Not Compute After Resource Collection

DeletedUser9069

I've had my city at +120% productivity for happiness, and when I click to collect produced resources there is no bonus. Example, I click to collect gold from a tile roofed house, +21 gold floats over the house (in green) but then +18 gets put into my gold bank. So, the productivity bonus isn't being processed properly by the system.

DeletedUser

Hello Modeinian,

The numbers floating up to the top of your screen, or even those that seem to be added, are not always shown correctly. However, rest assured that the right amounts are added at the server end!

Refreshing the game will usually bring up the correct numbers. Hope that helps :)