• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Hall of the mountain king but no circle on map!

DeletedUser

• World:En3
  • Browser and Version:Latest Chrome
  • Overview of the bug:I have a quest about an encircled part of map to scout but there is no such thing on the map
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:every log in
  • Urgency: none
  • Preventative Actions: one
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:yes

Amy Steele

General
Hi kingsib, welcome to the forum :)

The 'encircled part of the map' to which the quest refers is a province which is completely encircled (surrounded) by other provinces. You will need to scout and conquer all of these surrounding provinces before you can scout the central 'encircled part of the map' (a province). The encircled province will become apparent when you have scouted and conquered some of the provinces near where you are now.

Hope this helps.

DeletedUser7109

I have the same problem. mI have this quest for many months. I am now is Progressive Age and this quest is sitting without being fulfilled. I do not know where this province is or how to get to it. I would appreciate a spoiler here and be able to get this quest out of the way

Amy Steele

General
Hi mistform - the province is

Grand Gap - in the LMA/CA bonus area, shown on the map below
Snapshot_2013-09-13_182228 Hall of the mountain king quest.png

DeletedUser106571

Hi, I have the problem of not being able to scout the encircled province. I have taken every province on the continent including Ashcrock 50 of 51 but no way of scouting. any help please

DeletedUser7719

You can only scout one province at a time. You must be scouting another province on another continent if you cannot get this one.

DeletedUser106571

Thanks for your reply, i am scouting another area on another continent the moment and finish in 3 hours so will check then. Thanks again for your help