• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hail and welcome the new alternative quests!

DeletedUser103370

Just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU for the alternative lines,
I especially love the new GE encounters instead of scouting, and the alts for the research quests!

DeletedUser110195

And now to post an idea in this ideas thread....;)

Proposal: Add alternatives to research a technology and take over a province

I have no clue if anything similar...

Reason: Same reason as why we wanted an alternative to scouting :P

Details: Pretty self-explanatory

No visuals(like seriously, you need them?)
No balance issues
No possible abuse

DeletedUser6065

'And now to post an idea in this ideas thread....;)

Proposal: Add . . . over a province . . .
Reason: Same reason as why we wanted an alternative to scouting :P

Details: Pretty self-explanatory

No visuals(like seriously, you need them?)
No balance issues
No possible abuse'
Yes, I fully agree here. As August posted in another thread, this is '. . . a step in the right direction . . .'. But, why only the partial step? Get with it Devs - go big or go home.

. . . mk

DeletedUser110179

Just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU for the alternative lines,
I especially love the new GE encounters instead of scouting, and the alts for the research quests!
I'm so pleased that they're highlighting the GE for advancement ... GvG is a bit down for increasing guild power ... maybe GE is a better alternative. ●

DeletedUser96901

can I have an alternative to the
8x 8h production and 16x 4h production

DeletedUser108047

more diversity in tasks leads to more enjoyment or rather less boredom when doing these quests. Thumbs up for the variations and options

DeletedUser103370

Some players may not get there twice daily ... so it's sure to help you on your way. ◆

Yeah, tbh. I'm better off with a 24hrs cycle too, you must be a hardcore player to take advantage of these shorter ones.