• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: GVG unit pool

DeletedUser15372

donate troops to a pool for GvG? Isn't that done by placing defending armies in sectors? :?

DeletedUser100065

I assume the idea is that you donate the troops then someone uses them to attack with. However it's not my idea to explain but -1 to it anyway

DeletedUser12400

(Note: it'd be nice to see this idea properly formatted)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

what does it bring to spend units to a pool ?
they are in a pool and nothing can be done with them
why? because the idea is spending the units.
not being able to use them from the pool :lol:

so please next time make a complete useful idea
not only one step in a marathon :lol:

why ?
are ideas there that everybody can assume what it should be ?

better you do your job and move this to trash
because it is not more than that

maybe next time you understand my first answer:
sarcasm with a hint to delete the idea :lol:

btw:
I assume it is a way to abuse the system and transform attached units (limited to barracks) into unattached ones (you can produce them, donate, produce the next, donate, and then use many together from a few barracks)
attached: 4 (or 5) in one barrack.
doanted (for me equals unattached): have more than 4 (or 5) from every barrack at the same time

Last edited by a moderator: