• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GvG under linux does not give the right siege actions and blocks attacking

DeletedUser914

• World: Arvahall
  • Browser and Version: Linux Google chrome: 24.0.1312.68 linux version: fedora 16 3.6.11-4.fc16.x86_64
  • Overview of the bug: When a sector is clearly under siege (yesterday CA): with green siege weapon: it is not possible to attack because the attack button turns most of time in grey instead of green. While scrolling over the grey button it says: this sector is not under siege: however when returning to the map and according to my guild mates, it is under siege. Constantly +1 icons appearing. Moreover this morning the other way around: a sector next to our sector (IndA) was under siege, but the grey swords did not show up at my pc.
  • Screenshots: N/A
  • How often this occurs: a lot of time, but not always a lot of time but not always
  • Urgency: Urgent
  • Preventative Actions: N/A Even a relog does not work, a reboot neither, but then suddenly after a minute of 5-10 then it turns back to green and I can go attack that GvG sector
  • Summary: While a sector is clearly under siege everyone attacks: however my computer is not able to do it: because it says it is not under siege. Even rebooting does not help. It looks like siege info or battle field info is not reaching my pc.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: