• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GvG Most Popular Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12400

Cap siege costs at around 250 goods, require guilds to exist 48 hours before they can engage in GvG.
Guilds should have a minimum of 7 members
Bring back the old way of sieging; you have no units, you don't get to siege. Tired of people sieging sectors they cant even defend because they have no units.
+1 Also i wanted to propose that one guild has limited count to siege a sector.

DeletedUser

Expand the map in each age with more LZ's in the new area, whilst leaving goods costs as are, to give smaller guilds a chance to enter the game.

DeletedUser

Small and low priority.

When the last army of something is defeated (e.g. a siege army), remaining players get booted from the battle with a message that someone else killed it.

Ideally, the remaining players would get a message along the lines of: "Someone else killed the bastiches. Do you still want to continue the battles. You will incur all losses and leave with the final damage to your units but also get the battle points if you manage to win the battle. If you leave now, you will also leave with your remaining units with the damage they have taken"

and then perhaps two buttons "Strategically Run Away" and "Kill the Bastiches again. This time more painfully"

DeletedUser14914

one of MY Idea`s is : Pay the same reward points for a won battle that contains Rogues as you would for a full army / DA ( Defending Army ) , I am so sick of attacking a set of 5 - 7 Rogues and only getting around 60% of the points that I would have gotten for a full DA , its hardly an attackers fault that a defender puts in 50% - 75% Rogues , why should the attacker be penalised ?? , what I am suggesting is IF you get ( for example ) 35k points for winning a PostModern Era Battle on a full Defending Army , then why do I only get 20k OR LESS because some selfish idiot places 1 troop and 7 Rogues or 2 troops and 6 Rogues , DONT penalise us for OTHER Peoples selfishness

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14567

I would like a guild pool and I would like to see the amount of goods needed go down. Another thing, I'm not sure if this would necessarily have to be in GVG, but there needs to be more action or more things to do in the game. It takes so long to build up goods and armies for battles that there's not much to do in the game once you've blown through both. I find myself collecting goods and FPs and for days and then a day or so of GVG and then nothing to do.

DeletedUser

I thinks that you could like make the fight more awesome like by adding buildings to the battlefield that you would have to capture to win the fight

DeletedUser3473

1) End ghost/demolition guilds by the idea death ouron proposed (plus bringing back unit cost for sieges)
2) Improve GvG battles by an unattached unit filter, better notification of sieges, and automatically reopen sector options after each battle
3) Guild Treasury log
4) Allow a Guild Unit pool

These were the points I really would like to see. Especially #4

DeletedUser101854

After a guild deletes a siege army there should be a small window for the defending team to replace at least one army - say 30 seconds. Otherwise it is nearly impossible to defend a sector against a smaller guild as they just delete their siege army and replace it over and over again. One time I defeated nearly a dozen siege armies over 4 hours and they just deleted the army when it was down to three and replaced it with another and as I was in a battle I had no chance of replacing any armies. As I said, it is impossible to defend like this, what's the point? Just say that if the guild has over 40 members they can just buy sectors, save us wasting our time.

DeletedUser99649

I know I would participate more if my actions were logged so people could see I've put in troops, goods, or taken the time to conquer a sector

DeletedUser101654

1. Definately have a way for trusted guildies to see who donates what to treasury. It's only fair.
2. When the army you're fighting against is killed by a teammate, your units should be restored to full health.
3. DO NOT cap siege costs. It's the only way to keep the big guilds from taking an entire map.

DeletedUser3792

Start a Bronze age GvG map for beginner`s where you don`t need a high attack boost. Reduce siege cost. It`s very hard for a small guild to compete against a mega guild. A lot of people are left out.

The Tominator

Sergeant
stop guild hoppers...fed up with guilds calling for their second guilds to come over and help them out...you already have them banned from returning to their original guild for 7 days so if some1 leaves to join another they should lose rights to play gvg for 7 days

DeletedUser14349

1) End ghost/demolition guilds by the idea death ouron proposed (plus bringing back unit cost for sieges)
2) Improve GvG battles by an unattached unit filter, better notification of sieges, and automatically reopen sector options after each battle
3) Guild Treasury log

EDIT: forgot to add links
1) http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...ng-a-lot-of-GvG-issues-with-a-single-solution

2a) http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...ter-options-for-attached-and-unattached-units
b) http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?27504-Flashing-swords-on-GVG-map (actually wanted to know from your own city via notification pop-up. Probably was in a discussion rather than an idea)
c) http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...ector-Army-Management-Window-not-map-overview

3) http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?24648-How-much-your-guild-players-have-donated

That pretty much sums it up. Personally, I am getting really fed up with guilds who keep sieging us since months, often 5 -10 times a day on different ages with ridiculously low siege costs. If they do manage to get a sector from us because they have worn us so down and we wasted a lot of units to fight sieges and replace armies, they anyway can't hold the sectors for long. But it's just not fair that we have to deal with their countless sieges on a daily basis but if we want to siege them (if they even have a sector we could siege), we have to make sure we have enough people around so we won't waste thousands of goods for a failed siege. While they can just siege us anytime one of their players is bored and wants some pvp points.

And the idea about seeing what members have donated would be really helpful for a guild founder or leader. I don't think everyone needs to see this. But the leaders should know who helps.

Also please make the siege cost units again so we can't get sieged 10 times a day from just one player in a guild whenever he has time. It's ridiculous the amount of sieges we have to fight from the same guild and same few players

Edit: if the first siege on a map would already cost much more goods, then I think when a new age come out, the GvG map should come out a bit later or the non diamond guilds won't have a chance against guids which just buy the goods

DeletedUser99746

1. When a battle is finished return to the army selection screen
2. More Landing Zones the entire edge of the map would help
3. Siege Army needs some sort of bonus, can be defeated repeatedly far too quickly, Also only those defending the sector should be able to take out the siege, too many times the sieging guild wears the sector down for someone to snipe in at the last minute, maybe put a timer on the siege before other guilds can join in.
4. Definitely notifications of siege activity in the event log

DeletedUser

1. GUILD TRADING suggestion

What I would like to see is an option for the Guild Treasury goods to be traded on the open market in the same way as the System Brokers do it so that Goods which are donated by players which would normally go unused ( cos the Guild doesnt fight in those Ages of GvG ) are not wasted by just sitting on the Treasury shelves. Trading of the Goods should be a right given by the Founder to people of Leader status only and should be restricted to no more than 1 or 2 players at any given time. They could then appear on the markets as follows...

GOODS OFFERED....... QUANTITY...........GOODS NEEDED........QUANTITY.... RATIO....... By GUILD XXXXX

The cost for trading Guild Treasury Goods should be 10% of the Goods offered for trade payable both by the Guild offering them and by the Guild buying them at the rate of 5% each so in a trade of 100 silk for 100 Gunpowder each Guild would get 95 goods after the trade is completed. Guilds would NOT be able to "buy" from individual players but the individuals COULD "buy" from any offers posted by the Guilds for the normal 1 FP cost as if they were Friends.

2. Un-Attached Unit Filter Amendment

Make the filter work so that all ATTACHED units are grouped together and stop the list moving around to make it easier to use.

3. End Of Battles

At the end of a GvG battle make it take the player back to the "Viewing Sector" pop-up rather than kicking them out of the Sector completely as it currently does.

SHELOB

DeletedUser100147

simple.No points for GvG fights,The towers should have an even playing field so pvp only.This would leave the GvG map to guild orientated players

DeletedUser101472

1) forge of empire is a nice game and team oriented but it needs few improvements
2) do it like grepolis in here there are lots of players that are Not active delete them
3) in GVG the small guilds and small players do Not have a chance if you entered the game late you can not do Nothing
4) make the Gv wars more interesting as mentioned before do bronze gv era and all landing zones where the game will be more excited as the quilds is bigger more costs
5) each guild should have at least one land
and continue the nice works and nice gifts you give us

DeletedUser104554

My GvG idea

I would like to see guilds maybe be able to change the value of the sectors they have already won, for example say my guild has won a power 96 sector, we could then have more defense armies we could beat in the same sector and if we beat all them say 8 defense armies at different levels of attack boost each one you beat adds and extra 25 power to that sector.It would give guilds extra battles to do and more power to fight for even after winning a sector. So therefore if my guild has 100 sectors in all different maps we could go back and everyone of them and fight more and gain more power for every sector, thoughts ?

Laobhan

Private
Extend motivation to include goods buildings
Allow trading between all the server and not just friends, neighbours and guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.