• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GvG map that shows you are being attacked right away instead of having to go into each era.

DeletedUser110339

Hi there.. i was wondering if anyone came up with an idea about how the GvG map works.. as a guild we are having huge problems when it comes to protecting our sectors.. we have to go into each era to check to see if we are being attacked.. we have 8 eras on the map.. this is VERY frustrating to do and soooo time consuming.. and by the time we get to let others know we are under attack we lose sectors.. so i was wondering if there is a suggestion on fixing this.. i had an idea that maybe we could see if we were being attacked right away as soon as we entered the GvG map where you see all the eras.. you can see your guild highlighted in green but you have to click in each era to see if you are being attacked.. this is very frustrating and very hard for guilds that are not as advanced as the higher guilds and we lose a lot of sectors that way... if there was a way that when we entered the map and saw that our green sectors were being attacked right away instead of having to go into each era i think that would be amazing!.. you can make it so it has a dark circle on it like it does when you enter the map era..

For example:.. let's say that five eras on the map is being attacked.. you could make it so you could see it glowing in a different color like a red color.. that will notify us that it means we are under attack.. instead of having to go into each era to see if your sectors are being attacked.. i hope this makes sense..lol .. it takes me so long to even get into one era let alone 8!.. i did not see any threads about this but if there is one can someone please let me know.. thanks so much :)

Also.. could you please make it so we can click on chat when we are in the GE.. lol. or use our tavern when we are in GE.. :) i hate that i have to leave the GE to use my tavern boost.. so annoying.. thank you.