• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GvG map fixing

DeletedUser11930

Incident

I would like to stop guilds using multiple guilds ie unseen university,unseen college and unseen scholarship

Reason

Unseen scholarship are used as a cheap siege guild ie ghost guild to harass GvG map then Unseen university larger players come and siege the same guild they then feed the sectors to unseen college.
This is no different to ghost guilding which i was told was going to be a bannable offence you introduced a 7 day rule for guild hopping but this is just another way to get round the guild hopping/ghost guild issues.

what i want to see

I want to see a fair GvG map as was intended by its developer

DeletedUser99588

I want to see a fair GvG map as was intended by its developer

Unfortunately we do not know what the developers intended and judging by their actions and inaction in many cases it would suggest fairness was not top of their agenda.