• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Mink had mentioned a lot earlier in this thread that guild wars is something in the works for this game, and to be implemented in the future. They already have plans on how it will be implemented, and what the circumstances are. You guys have a great idea, do not get me wrong, but perhaps holding off on new ideas for this subject is best until we see what the guild wars that will be implemented in the future will have in store for us. I am sure fine tuning will need to be made just like it was, and still is with guilds in particular.

DeletedUser

how much time whould this kind of battle take ???? like 80 vs 80 ( 5 seconds for move,every troop moves 3 times its 40 minutes minimum but i dont think u can move in 5 seconds in 80 vs 80 battle because u cant make the best move u can in only 5 seconds)

i have second thoughts about betting becouse u can abuse from it ... make a parallel acount and make a clan declare clan war ... and u can have all those resources .... but maybe if u limit the maximum bet allowed for each age it can restrain the abuse..
I AM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT DEVELOPERS ARE ALREADY PLANNED SOMETHING LIKE THIS.BUT I WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY ONE THING.
the fighting is not turn by turn.all the players can move their troop in the given time(3 or 5 seconds)

DeletedUser4262

I AM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT DEVELOPERS ARE ALREADY PLANNED SOMETHING LIKE THIS.BUT I WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY ONE THING.
the fighting is not turn by turn.all the players can move their troop in the given time(3 or 5 seconds)
that its not how the curent comvat sistem works ... soo its a hard work to make pvp real time . i belive the combat mechanics should all be change for this to work and not to give errors ... (what happens if 2 ppls atack in the same time or 2 ppls move their troops in the same hexagon ???) its nono from me

DeletedUser

when 2 people attack one.the one who attack first will exchange fire

DeletedUser1081

people, as i mentioned on page 1 of this thread: we've already been told that some kind of inter-guild military activity is in development and will be implemented sooner than later. let's put ideas like this one on hold until we see what the developers have already worked out for us.

if y'all want to continue discussing something like this, you can - but in the Game Discussion section, to which i'm gently sailing this thread. bon voyage and enjoy the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.