• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild power from bazaar

DeletedUser97760

Hello all, a strange thing happened to me, or is still happening. We have a small guild, so leveling up would be nice to get free points daily etc etc....so, i was very happy to receive two bazaar's in the loterry at the event that is still currently running.

The problem i have is when i finish a guild power production, and go check for results on the /guild/level page it doesn't show the +8. Is it some sort of syncing issue and points get added sometime later or what?

Thanks for any answers.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I do believe that addition is taken into account at the daily calculation at 8 PM...so when you collect it only registers at 8PM

DeletedUser7719

Yes, the power will accumulate throughout the day and will only be added on during the daily calculation (which is at 8PM server time or about two hours before this post) :)

DeletedUser97760

Oh, i see, thanks. Didn't know about this daily calculation. :D

DeletedUser914

and it helps alot when your guild is in the starts. Easy to get your guild at level 10 (and a forgepoint) with those 1 hour productions.