• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild permission

I want to begin a 5 fp thread. I have been told that I need to press the blue button at the top of the message centre and if I don't see add all guild members it is because I do not have permission from the guild. How do I get that permission?

DeletedUser110131

The information you've received sounds a lot like how to adjust an existing topic. For that, you need to be granted topic admin privileges by one that already has those privileges for that topic. That's not relevant for your purpose here, though.

What you'll need is the guild notifier privilege. To find out if you have it, go to "Create Message". If you have the privilege, the button "Add All Guild Members" will be prominently visible here; you simply can't miss it. If the button is there, before you go ahead, consider that the fastest way to loose a privilege is to abuse it, and that your guild's leaders will probably appreciate it if you inform them before creating the topic, and then make them co-admins of the topic once you've created it (which you do via the little blue button at the top left of the topic).

If you don't have notifier privileges, that will be deliberate, and means that they don't want just anyone creating topics. Your realistic option will then be to send them a suggestion for the creation of the topic. It's a very sensible suggestion, by the way.

First thing last: If you're very new to the guild, there's a chance that the topic already exists, but you haven't been added to it yet. It's sloppy, but it happens.

Last edited by a moderator: