• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [Guild] Guild Members In Neighbors

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: Guild members in different color in neighbourhood.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: None

Reason: It would help recognize members in neighbourhood.

Visual Aid
:
upload_2016-9-16_19-31-37.png

DeletedUser

This would help alot to prevent some mistakes and missunderstandings.

DeletedUser

I have always felt that more information is always for the best, so I wouldn't have anything against a change like this. However it wouldn't help me with anything either, so I am mostly indifferent to it.

But...

This would help alot to prevent some mistakes and missunderstandings.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of mistakes and misunderstandings would it help prevent? You can't attack a friend or guildmate from your neighborhood display, even by accident.

DeletedUser110195

Oh yes, I like this idea. Often times I'll spot them just because I aid all my guildies regularly, but some visual help aside from recognizing their avatar would also be welcomed. Even though there's no attack button under guildies, once you attack someone it goes away anyhow....just throwing that out there, anticipating naysayers pointing to this as a reason why it isn't needed, as you wouldn't need to do this for friends in your 'hood, because of the tavern chair, but that never goes away.

+1

DeletedUser111351

I'm with @Taeriyn on this one. I don't have any problem with this suggestion, but I don't understand any value to it either. What are people doing in the neighborhood list now that would change by having this new coloring?

Vesiger

Monarch
What are people doing in the neighborhood list now that would change by having this new coloring?
Well, I tend to aid my guild at a different time from my friends/neighbourhood, so it prevents me aiding odd individuals ahead of time and getting out of sync :D

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
I'm with @Taeriyn on this one. I don't have any problem with this suggestion, but I don't understand any value to it either. What are people doing in the neighborhood list now that would change by having this new coloring?

Same question...but yes:
+1

Well, I tend to aid my guild at a different time from my friends/neighbourhood, so it prevents me aiding odd individuals ahead of time and getting out of sync :D

If you AID first your Guild members, then when AID-ing in hood or friends list, you will clearly see who is who :)

Status
Not open for further replies.