• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild level maxed out

DeletedUser6974

my guild is maxed out at level 75.
when will more levels be added and are the points we are continuing to build on going to be accounted for once more levels are added??

Agent327

Overlord
my guild is maxed out at level 75.
when will more levels be added and are the points we are continuing to build on going to be accounted for once more levels are added??

Nobody knows or will tell and yes when it works the same as the last time.

DeletedUser6974

thats why i am asking and would like a reply from somebody representing FOE,
or is it going to be another thing that is forgotten about in the game?
is guild levels maxed out at 75 and thats all there will be, joining the ranks of treasury goods?
forgotten about, building up in our treasury all for nothing?

Emberguard

Legend
I've yet to hear anything about increasing guild lvls. Any increase in guild caps would require also increasing the benefits for those guilds. While it'd be nice for those guilds at the top it would also increase the gap between those who join a advanced guild and those that start a new guild. Something the devs would have to decide if it matters if the oldest guilds around just get a ever increasing FP per day or if a unlimited guild lvl would be worth having just as a goal for the top guilds to keep aiming for.

Agent327

Overlord
thats why i am asking and would like a reply from somebody representing FOE,
or is it going to be another thing that is forgotten about in the game?
is guild levels maxed out at 75 and thats all there will be, joining the ranks of treasury goods?
forgotten about, building up in our treasury all for nothing?

You can ask and discuss it till you see blue in the face. You will not get an official answer that will tell you anything.