• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Formation

DeletedUser

I have formed a guild and from the 'administration' panel sent invitations to my closest neighbours but they have not received the invitations. Can someone tell me how this works please?

DeletedUser

I have formed a guild and from the 'administration' panel sent invitations to my closest neighbours but they have not received the invitations. Can someone tell me how this works please?[/QUO

Have discovered that invitations do not go to the persons message board but have to be accessed through the 'Global' tab next to the 'build' tab so members don't see them unless they go in there or you have to send notification that you have sent invite.
I now have members but the Guild Forum doesn't seem to work properly and I have to keep 'logging out' and then 'log in' again to reset it. This happens quite a lot with other things also - is it somrthing anyone else experiences? and how do you fix it?

DeletedUser2456

I have formed a guild and from the 'administration' panel sent invitations
I now have members but the Guild Forum doesn't seem to work properly and I have to keep 'logging out' and then 'log in' again to reset it. This happens quite a lot with other things also - is it somrthing anyone else experiences? and how do you fix it?

Brigantia01,

If you are recieving a Blank screen, or the guild forum goes behind the gam screen, This has already been reported by myself and the developers are working on a patch to resolve this issue - Please view this topic here If you are having the same issues.

Regards,

Chromezone.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that Chromezone. The problem might be the same one. The screen does 'flash' white but then the forum screen appears but the thread or topic won't open and it appears to be 'frozen'.
Will wait a while and see if the bug gets fixed.

DeletedUser

Brigantia01,

If you are recieving a Blank screen, or the guild forum goes behind the gam screen, This has already been reported by myself and the developers are working on a patch to resolve this issue - Please view this topic here If you are having the same issues.

Regards,

Chromezone.

The main problem is IE, if your using Firefox, or Chrome the guild page will open fine, and you should be able to browse through it without a problem.