• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Expedition Level Unlock

• Thread starter DeletedUser108866
  • Start date

DeletedUser108866

My suggestion has to do with Guild Expeditions. Let me just mention that I think this is a fantastic new feature of this game. And one that was very necessary. I know that this feature is meant as a complete guild effort, but I ask you to bear in mind that in every group effort, you will always have some people contributing or making a bigger effort than others.

I'm not sure if it's been suggested already, but I do know that the Guild Leader needs to use goods from the Guild Treasury, to unlock levels for the entire guild. My suggestion is that each player be allowed to unlock levels for himself/herself only, using their own goods.

This will allow those players interested in participating further, to do so, regardless of whether there are sufficient goods available in the Guild Treasury, to unlock levels for the entire guild. Thus, allowing a player to make a bigger effort for the guild.

Also, it will reduce the number of smaller guilds that have suddenly started up, consisting of one to a small handful of fighter(s).

Also, it will allow players like myself, who may not necessarily fight in GvG and that do not attack other players for PvP points, to now challenge for higher PvP ranking and hence more medal rewards.

DeletedUser108047

I agree that the unlock mechanism needs some refinement but I don't think this is the way to go.

The purpose of GE is to encourage 'guild' activities so allowing individuals to pay for themselves with their own goods and proceed on their own seems counterintuitive. A guild member can always donate to treasury and then the guild can make a decision about unlocking a level...

I would however suggest that a guild be able to unlock levels and eras... so a guild could unlock level3 - LMA or a group of ages say LMA-IndA but leave other ages locked. Why? In a guild members are often spread out across all eras. If you have mostly farmers or quiet members in an era or two, the cost to the guild of unlocking level 3 can be prohibitive. Perhaps this will change when negotiating is added as an option leading to higher participation..but it would be good to have a bit more flexibility around unlocking Levels or levels for specific eras

DeletedUser96901

sorry with so many GB producing goods out why should we waste personal goods for GUILD expedition

if you start a GvG siege you also use guild goods first and not your own goods

and it is good that those guild goods are used
as non-GvG-player I am happy that my guild goods now can be used for something I do
was a long time where I only produced for the GvG-players getting ranking points

Thus, allowing a player to make a bigger effort for the guild.
the guild is responsible for the effort to the guild
if a guild wants power from expedition the guild needs to provide the goods

or is your guild an ego guild where only a players is responsible for the effort

Also, it will reduce the number of smaller guilds that have suddenly started up, consisting of one to a small handful of fighter(s).
and why is that necessary ?
do those one man guilds who only do expedition hurt you ?

actually those one man guilds do what you propose
they pay with their own goods to unlock the levels for only them :lol:

My suggestion is that each player be allowed to unlock levels for himself/herself only, using their own goods.
make your own one man guild and you can pay

Also, it will allow players like myself, who may not necessarily fight in GvG and that do not attack other players for PvP points, to now challenge for higher PvP ranking and hence more medal rewards.
sorry but without GvG and PvP you don't have any chances for higher PvP ranking with guild expedition only

Last edited by a moderator: