• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild deleted

• Thread starter DeletedUser114252
  • Start date

DeletedUser114252

Hi.
I wake up this morning to find my entire guild (The devils Cut) playing on Mount Killmore to be gone.
Can you please help fix this.

DeletedUser112892

Hi.
I wake up this morning to find my entire guild (The devils Cut) playing on Mount Killmore to be gone.
Can you please help fix this.
Were you leader? If not, maybe leader of guild disbanded it.

DeletedUser114252

I was not. According to him he did not. I hope somebody can help with this - we are just a small guild (27 members) but we spent years building this and i cant believe it is all gone .

It's possible that the original founder promoted someone else to a rank of founder(either deliberately or possibly by mistake) and that person disbanded the whole guild.

DeletedUser104881

If none of the founders believe that they have deleted the Guild, please could you ask them to contact support?

DeletedUser114252

Well - there is something rather fishy going on - I think - even though he says differently - our founder deleted the guild out of spite. So much work down the drain and nothing that can be done. *SIGH*

DeletedUser112745

Well - there is something rather fishy going on - I think - even though he says differently - our founder deleted the guild out of spite. So much work down the drain and nothing that can be done. *SIGH*

Sorry to hear that. Must be frustrating.
Never mind though, plenty more guilds out there to choose from. Or you could create your own, maybe rebuild the lost guild and re-invite the previous members to the new one? :)

DeletedUser114252

Yes we did that and most old guild members joined. It is a long hard way back though - we were at Level 35 with 4 FPs daily, a huge treasury ect. :(

DeletedUser113033

phoooo man, that's just vicious.....maybe u can find someone to track him down via ip-adress, and terminate the evil son of a.....gun?;)