• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Idea: Guild Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
So i've had a few ideas and thought I would present my ideas on here.
1. A guild barracks where players could donate old or excessive units for other players to use. The players taking the units would only be able to take for their own age and lower.
2. A guild library where players could donate excess bps. Could be at a cost of 10:1 to get excess bps used up.
3. To go with the guild treasury. Where players could take out a quantity of anything that had been deposited. Also to include coins, supplies and diamonds.

I realize that there could be an abuse of this and would suggest something along the lines of the market place system. Where players could request the resources for one of the guild leaders or trusted players to authorise. Could be done as another tick box in the player settings.

I believe that point 1 would be an interesting prospect for battlegrounds and guild vs guild. As there are a number of players who could fight more this way from an earlier age.

With point 2 I believe that with the game taking the length of time it currently does to go from the beginning to end it could help speed up the gameplay of players starting new. Could also work into a guild perk to reduce the cost of the blueprints deposited. So for every 20 levels reduce the cost by 1. So at guild level 100 could be reduced to 5:1 cost.

With all 3 points it could become an interesting way of getting new players into your guild. As you could almost treat it as a signing on to your team bonus.

Knight of ICE

This is not one, but 3 ideas. Poll can only have the option yes or no. In the end this is on the Do Not Suggest List.

What Not To Suggest?

Please note that any other ideas along the same lines will also be moved to this forum, and not forwarded, so it's in your own best interest not to suggest any ideas similar to these.

In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:

• Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.
  • Better trade ratios (things are supposed to be limited so there is no account feeding).
  • Trading of items other than Goods (this is simply too open to abuse, and is potentially a breach of our game rules).
  • Easier access to Diamonds. Diamonds are rare for a reason.
  • Gifting diamonds, buildings, inventory items. The developers are aware that players would like something for this

Take your pick

Status
Not open for further replies.